Fecha actual 21 Nov 2017 12:59

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 
Autor Mensaje
NotaPublicado: 06 Ago 2012 14:34 
Implementador
Implementador

mjroberts (el desarrollador de TADS) escribió:
I wanted to combine the simplicity of the TADS 2 world model with some of the more important features of the Adv3 parser and command system. I also wanted to fix some of the key deficiencies of the TADS 2 world model; many of those were problems with design rather than oversimplifications, so I felt that I could make improvements without necessarily adding any complexity.

Despite the hybrid goals, Mercury isn't not a hybrid code base. It doesn't inherit any actual code [...] It doesn't even directly inherit most of the design features of either; as I got going on the project, I tried to re-examine the design of each component, rather than just taking a TADS 2 or Adv3 motif and transplanting it into the new system. So a lot of what's in Mercury is new at the design level [...]

NotaPublicado: 10 Ago 2012 12:08 
Implementador
Implementador

Aclarando un detalle... Mercury next steps
mjroberts escribió:
I just wanted to reiterate a point that might have lost in the details in my earlier Mercury posts: the reason I published it is to open it up for collaboration and spin-off projects. I might not have time to do any more work on it myself for a while - indeed, it's been stalled in its current state for a couple of years now - so the main reason for publishing it is to allow it to move forward if anyone else is interested in making that happen. Please let me know if you're interested and you have the bandwidth to take on a chunk of it; depending on the level of interest and the tastes of those involved, we can figure out what makes sense in terms of source control and other tools. (If you want to use it as the starting point for a separate project on your own, no need to coordinate with me or anyone else, but I'd still appreciate hearing about it.)

NotaPublicado: 10 Oct 2012 12:44 
Implementador
Implementador

http://tads3.livejournal.com/9551.html

Eric Eve ha cogido el testigo.

Está depurando bugs y perfilando la documentación a buen ritmo. Ha abierto un blog sobre el desarrollo de la adv3Lite para TADS.
Eric Eve escribió:
[...] to post about developments and where people can leave comments and feedback.

If you visit the blog you'll see I've just posted there providing a link to the half-completed adv3Lite documentation, in case anyone's interested in seeing how the project is shaping up.

Nuevo tema Responder al tema  [ 3 mensajes ] 

Todos los horarios son UTC + 1 hora